and regional leadership in knowledge dissemination, research excellence, and
sustainable community partnership.
Provide academic programs to prepare qualified graduates for the labor market and produce scientific research that serves the community by applying the highest quality
standards and utilize the university's human and technical resources to reach the society of knowledge.
- Prepare scientifically distinguished
and professionally qualified graduates.
- Develop research policies and
postgraduate studies according to strategic objectives.
- Enhance interaction and collaboration
between the university and the community.
- Provide an administrative system
based on transparency and governance.
- Develop the university's
infrastructures and ensure the maintenance of its assets and equipment.
- Develop information technology
systems and practices at the university.
- Develop self-resources to achieve
independence and autonomy.